You are beautiful
ブログへよこそ!O(≧∇≦)OWelcome to my blog~You want to Follow or go back Home.
YES! Our Summer Uniform Shoot Photos are Here~~ FINALLY! \o/
Monday 26 March 2012 @ 02:41 | 0 Comment [s]

Judas finally uploaded the photos~ hehe! ^^

And Kiyo got them~ However, I downloaded it and it was not very high quality as the photos shrank or something OTL

This is the only photo I feel that it's ready! 'Cos the rest might be small even though I edited a few already.. >_<) Haha! So here it is! A photo of my face ^^;;

The camwhore-lover Shou-chan! LOL



Kiko as Kurusu Shou ~ ^^v

How I wish I'd had a manlier face and don't look girly! D:

Anyways,
Hope you guys will look forward to the other photos! \o/~~~

I LOVE SHOU<333

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post
Profile★プロフィール


Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog~ I am a Cosplayer! :D
こんにちは、みんなさん!KIKOと申します!シンガポールのコスプレやーです~
 よろしくお願いしますね~
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Chatbox★チャットボックス

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah