You are beautiful
ブログへよこそ!O(≧∇≦)OWelcome to my blog~You want to Follow or go back Home.
Hello guys! It's been a while~ 久しいぶりです!:D + Uta✰Pri Shoot
Friday 23 March 2012 @ 02:04 | 0 Comment [s]


Hey everyone!
Long time no seeeeeee! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

I know I haven't been blogging for ages due to laziness and yes, my year 2 in poly is so hectic as there were many projects and stuffs.
LOL. Ok fine---
Main point: LAZINESS 8DD

Anyways, while I'm blogging, I'm waiting for my adobe to install~~~ Sheesh. I wonder why my school doesn't even provide us with free PS & adobe programs unlike other polys? );
-rantsrantsrants-

Riggggght.
So recently, I just had a Uta no Prince-sama (うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪) photoshoot! (●´∀`●)
You guys do know this popular Otome-game-turned-Anime right? ;D
.
.
Anyways, it was summer uniform version!
However, I still feel kinda dissatisfied with the shoot due to the short time and the bad weather. :/ I feel that not much photos were taken T__T
Might wanna have another photoshoot until I'm satisfied LOL
/flips hair

And Judas was our photog and yes, he takes amazing photossssss too! d=(´▽`)=b




★ Nanami Haruka @ Miko
★ Ittoki Otoya @ JMe
★ Shinomiya Natsuki @ Kiyo
★ Hijirikawa @ Dere
★ Ichinose Tokiya @ Darktakeyu
★ Kurusu Shou @ Kiko (me)

OK! Shall post these 'Behind-the-scenes' camwhoring photos of me and my team. LOL.
By phone \o/
.
.
ALERT: Beware of the upcoming camwhore photos below which contains mostly---my face!
If you dislike/anything, just click the close button =A=;
.
.


Shou trying act 'manly'? ;P



Round face is round --- pointstoself* ;<
But anyways, Shou & Natsuki & Otoya ~


And Natsuki is being forceful as always~~ ;o


Our dear princess ---- Haruka-chan~ xD
She's super cute right! ;P


Trying to act seme but fail as I look more ukeeee ;/
Anways, Shou IS UKE! \o/~~~ LOVE HIM MAX<3 Oh and I love Tokiya too XD *fangirls*
Which character you girls/guys((☆^ー^☆)


My Natsuki & me~


Our Tokiya resting LOL.
It was quite a candid shot and he seems to be prepared ALL THE TIME.
*as expected??* ;x
I shall post his photo from other event. He's always ready for the camera~ ⊙▽⊙


Too girly hereeeee >n<


And yeah~ I made this myself & rushed within the night before our shoot! Haha! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


Girly Shou X Bishie Otoya ~
(How come my first pic looks kinda manlier??) >m<


NOW, It's all you girls(or maybe even guys) have been waiting for!!-----
.
.
SHOUNEN AI in Uta✰Pri! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
HOHO



Nah, I'm kidding yo! 8D


And So...The night falls!


And yup~ We ended our shoot around 8pm and went for dinner at Clementi Mall.
Where we happened to saw another cosplayer, Akemi~ Haha! Along with her other photogs ^^
Although I'm unsure what she was Cosplaying, but she's めちゃかわいい~(´ω`★)

★KIKO


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile★プロフィール


Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog~ I am a Cosplayer! :D
こんにちは、みんなさん!KIKOと申します!シンガポールのコスプレやーです~
 よろしくお願いしますね~
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Chatbox★チャットボックス

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah