You are beautiful
ブログへよこそ!O(≧∇≦)OWelcome to my blog~You want to Follow or go back Home.
Dolly Wink♥ Limited Edition set!
Saturday 9 July 2011 @ 00:11 | 0 Comment [s]



Yay! Got myself a Dolly Wink♥ Limited Edition set~ ;D
Where do I get it?
Well, I got it at the basement of Clementi Mall's WATSONS and they seemed to have the last 2 sets left!! Lucky~♪♪

See! It's like *empty* ~ =w=)b
So.................
I managed to get one! No, I had to♥♥ ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Hehehe~


Okay! The set consists of Dolly Wink♥
Lashes - Style no. 2 Sweet Girly & Style no. 6 Baby Cute and also an eyelash casing~♪(v^_^)v



The Limited Edition set in a super cute & sweet packing right!!


可愛いでしょ?o(^▽^)o

Also, the eyelash casing for all your lovely lashes~♪( ´▽`)



The colour difference between the 'on-sale-at-stores' eyelash case & the Limited Edition set's eyelash case! :D



And I kinda prefer the case which is currently selling at stores because it's pink! Hehe~
だって、あたしは桃色が大好きな〜☆ (笑)

Labels:



| Newer Post
Profile★プロフィール


Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog~ I am a Cosplayer! :D
こんにちは、みんなさん!KIKOと申します!シンガポールのコスプレやーです~
 よろしくお願いしますね~
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Chatbox★チャットボックス

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah